We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a simple, fresh and balanced recipe that does not lack colors and flavors.
To be enjoyed in summer to accompany grilled poultry or fish such as salmon, you will appreciate the crunchiness of bulgur wheat contrasting with the sweetness of pepper
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 small peppers
- 250g of fine bulgur
- 1 courgette
- 1 beautiful onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- A few strands of parsley dish
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Bulgur Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Start by cutting the cap of each pepper, empty them of all their seeds then wash them.
- Heat a large pot of salted water and cook the bulgur in it
- Peel and mince the onion
- Peel and remove the germ from the garlic then finely chop it
- Chop the parsley
- Cut the courgette into small cubes
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan,
- Brown the diced zucchini 2 to 3 min over high heat
- Add the chopped onions then the chopped garlic
- Remove from the heat once the vegetables are golden
Preheat your oven to 180 °,
- Mix the bulgur with the vegetables
- Garnish each pepper with the mixture of bulgur, zucchini, tomatoes, onion, parsley and garlic
- Close each pepper with its cap
- Bake for 15 minutes
This recipe for peppers stuffed with bulgur wheat can be enjoyed hot or warm
Enjoy your meal !