We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original way of cooking salmon with these salmon rillettes with seaweed, for a fresh and fragrant starter.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of fresh salmon, sliced
- 30 cl of court-bouillon
- 50 g of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 1 tsp. of freeze-dried seaweed
- 35 g semi-salted butter
- 120 g smoked salmon
- Salt pepper
Salmon rillettes with seaweed
- Bring the court-bouillon to the boil, reduce the heat, immerse the salmon in it.
Cook for about 5 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish) at a simmer.
Drain and crumble in a bowl (take care to remove any bones).
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil, place the algae there (they will rehydrate in the cream), let cool.
- During this time, just melt the butter.
- Coarsely chop the smoked salmon, mix it with the fresh salmon.
Incorporate the melted butter and the seaweed cream, season. Mix well. Distribute in a small terrine or in individual ramekins. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
This recipe can be served with mesclun and served with toasted country bread sprinkled with fleur de sel.
Cellar side: Savennières
Well-being: Calories per person: 253
This dish provides the fat value of one part cheese and one tablespoon of oil and the protein value of one part meat.