We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This recipe for arugula blinis with salted whipped cream garnished with salmon and cheese is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 150 g flour
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 25 cl of milk
- 20 g fresh baker's yeast
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of rocket
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over low heat.
- In a salad bowl, break the egg whites and set aside.
- In another bowl, pour the egg yolks and whisk in the lukewarm milk.
- Add the fresh yeast, sifted flour, salt and pepper.
- Leave to rest in a warm place and thus allow the dough to rise. (Rest about 1 hour, depending on temperature.)
- Chop the arugula.
- Whip the egg whites and gently incorporate them into the preparation.
- Add the chopped arugula. Mix well and check the seasoning.
- Lightly butter a pan with the previously melted butter.
- Form the blinis, by drawing circles with a ladle or a large spoon.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Keep warm and repeat the operation until all the dough is used up.
- Serve the blinis with a salted whipped cream and salmon eggs, cheese shavings (Salers, Beaufort, Parmesan, etc.) or a sardine butter.
Vary the blinis by using buckwheat or spelled flour which brings out the taste of good butter.
If you can't find a warm enough place, don't hesitate to set your oven to 30 ° C. Then place a lid or a tea towel on the bowl and let the dough rise.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan