A tender and fragrant poultry recipe, this thinly sliced chicken with fresh cream and cider is also very tasty.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 120 g button mushrooms
- 5 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 50 cl of raw cider
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 20 cl of fresh cream (30% fat)
- Salt pepper
Minced poultry creamed with cider
- Clean the mushrooms, slice them and sprinkle them with cider vinegar.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the escalopes into strips, season.
- Pour the cider in the lower part of a steamer and bring to a boil. Place the cutlets in the upper part, cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain the mushrooms, brown them in butter.
- Pour 4 ladles of the scallop cooking cider into a saucepan. Reduce by half. Incorporate the cream. Mix, reduce again until a smooth consistency appears. Season.
Add the meat and mushrooms.
Words from the kitchen
Mince: cut into thin slices.
Reduce: evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Recipe: CIDIL, Photo: C. Herlédan