Cornbread is a delicious, relatively easy-to-make recipe that will amaze and delight your friends and dinner guests.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 medium box of But ultra crunchy D’aucy (220 g)
- 20 cl of whole liquid cream
- 5 small white onions
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of whole milk and 50 cl of ribot milk
- 200 g of polenta
- 150 g of corn flour
- ½ tsp. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 g butter
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper from the mill.
Preheat your oven to 200 ° (th. 7-8).
- Drain the corn.
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer.
- Add the corn and cook over medium heat 15 min.
- Transfer to a food processor, blend for 1 to 2 min to obtain a smooth texture. Reserve.
In a pan,
- Sweat the chopped onions in hot oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and Espelette pepper. Reserve.
In a salad bowl,
- Beat the eggs with the whole milk and ribot milk.
- Incorporate the cream / corn preparation.
- Add polenta, corn flour, pinch of salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the onions.
Pour the preparation into small buttered rectangular molds then bake for 20 min. Let cool before unmolding them.
Visuals credit: Studio Mixture