We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Coumba Diop offers you a delicious Senegalese recipe here, pineapple tiakri, a traditional dessert from this African country.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 g of cottage cheese in a box,
- 1 victoria pineapple cut into pieces,
- 100 ml of whipping cream,
- 100 ml of unsweetened condensed milk,
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar,
- 2 teaspoons of orange blossom water,
- 1 pinch of nutmeg,
- Powdered sugar to your taste,
- 8 tablespoons of cooked semolina couscous (medium seed).
Pineapple tiakri recipe
- Drain the faisselle and put the fromage blanc in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and free from lumps.
- Stir in the heavy cream and condensed milk, then the vanilla sugar, orange blossom and nutmeg. Sweeten more or less according to your taste.
- Pour in the semolina and mix well. Divide into cups and add the pineapple pieces. Serve chilled.
advice: couscous semolina replaces the millet semolina used in Senegal. Cook it beforehand and soften it with a nice knob of butter.