Here is the delicious recipe for Potatoes stuffed with Petits Louis.
Ideal as an accompaniment to meat, it can also be served alone with a salad
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 large potatoes
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 4 Little Louis
- 30 g shelled whole hazelnuts
- A few strands of chive
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Potatoes stuffed with Petits Louis
Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (th. 8/9).
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them in foil in foil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes on a baking sheet.
- In a hot pan, without fat, roast the hazelnuts. Crush them.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut off just the top. Take the flesh, place it in a salad bowl.
- Add the cheeses, mix.
- Check the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the potatoes with the Petits Louis mixture and sprinkle with the crushed hazelnuts.
Serve the stuffed potatoes with a salad.
If you prefer you can steam or boil the potatoes.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel