Carrot and sweet potato pancake, minced veal and coriander from the market, here is a great program for your menu!
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the basket
- 2 veal sub cutlets of about 150 g
- 2 carrots
- 1 Yam
- 2 branches of celery
- a few sheets of coriander
In the closet
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe for vegetable pancakes and minced veal with coriander
- Cut off the ends of the carrots and the sweet potato. Peel and grate them.
- Cut the ends of the celery stalks and remove the fibrous parts.
To do this, start from one of the cut ends and use a knife to pull out the small protruding parts (as with beans). Then cut into thin rings.
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the grated vegetables, celery and whole egg. Toss and season with a little salt and pepper.
Heat a fairly large sauté pan 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, make small piles with the vegetables.
- Press lightly on the top and let brown for 4 min. on each side over medium heat.
- Slice the veal and season it.
- Chop the coriander and mix it with the veal.
Take out the first batch of patties, place them on absorbent paper on a plate and keep warm. Make a second series of pancakes.
When the pancakes are turned over on their second side, heat a pan with the butter.
- On high heat, sear the veal for 30 sec. without mixing.
- Mix and continue cooking for 1 min. (it must be pink) and serve with the pancakes.
- Count about 4 medium-sized patties per person.
If you don't have an egg, you can still make the patties. They will then look more like a straw mat
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”