Treat yourself to this recipe for lamb curry with coconut milk, as easy as it is quick to prepare.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 800 g of rib top (or collar or breast) fromlamb
- 2 apples
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 lime juice
- 20 cl of coconut milk
- 20 cl of white wine
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of curry
- 1 C. tablespoon flour
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill.
Lamb curry recipe with coconut milk
- Brown the top rib with the olive oil in a casserole dish.
- Remove the meat, add the minced onion and chopped garlic, let melt over low heat.
- Add the flour and curry, let brown for 3 min, then pour in the white wine, 20 cl of water and let boil for 2 min.
- Add the coconut milk, mix, return the meat to the casserole dish, season and cover.
- Cook for 1 hour 30 minutes over low heat (45 min in a pressure cooker), stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.
- Peel and cut the apples into cubes.
- Add them to the casserole dish 15 minutes before the end of cooking with the liquid cream and the lime juice.
Serve with basmati rice.