We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summer rhymes with grilling and it's also when lavender is in full bloom!
So let's combine the 2 with this delicious recipe for lamb chops in lavender butter ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 prime ribs of lamb
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. 1 teaspoon of lavender flower
- Salt pepper
Lamb chops with lavender butter
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before using it so that it softens. Place in a bowl and work with a fork until it has a consistency similar to that of an ointment.
Incorporate the lavender flowers. Mix thoroughly. Roll the butter obtained in a sheet of cling film so as to form a roll. Close the ends. Keep cold.
- Put the oven in the grill position.
- Place the lamb chops in an oven dish, brush them with oil and grill them for 3 to 4 minutes on each side under the broiler. Season.
- Place a slice of cold lavender butter on each rib. Serve and enjoy immediately!
You can use salted butter to make the lavender compound butter. In this case, you should not add salt to this recipe.
Cellar side : Côtes de Provence
Well being : Calories per person: 350
Photo: C. Herlédan