Here is a wonderful dessert, easy and quick to make, to finish on a gourmet note with gourmet bites.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 tbsp. whole hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of cashews
- 80 g oatmeal
- 200 g of praline chocolate
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 1 tsp. blond raisins
- 5 tbsp. roasted sesame
- 1 small tin of chopped caramelized hazelnuts
Recipe for gourmet bites
Prepare a rectangular pan lined with baking paper.
In a pan,
- Roast the hazelnuts and cashews,
- Then place them in a chopper and mix them coarsely.
- Roast the oatmeal.
In a saucepan in a double boiler,
- Melt the chocolates, then add the cream. Mix well.
- Pour in the flakes and all the dried fruits, mix.
- Pour this preparation into the mold, spread and sprinkle with chopped caramelized hazelnuts.
- Let cool (about 1 hour).
Cut into small squares and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel