Easy and quick to prepare, this vegetable flan is an excellent recipe. Pair it with a good lettuce and you'll be won over.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 g butter
- 400 g of julienned vegetables (Ex: carrot, turnip, leek)
- 3 eggs
- 50 g powdered milk
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- flower of salt
- freshly ground pepper
Vegetable flan recipe
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th. 7/8).
- Peel, degerm and chop the garlic.
In a pan,
- melt the butter, add the chopped garlic then cook the julienned vegetables for 5 minutes over low heat.
In a salad bowl,
- break the eggs, beat them with the powdered milk, a drizzle of water and the cornstarch (loosen with a little more water if necessary).
- Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
- Pour the julienne into ramekins or a large dish, then cover with the custard mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel