Here is the delicious recipe for roasted sea trout back with Camembert, an original and tasty way to taste this fish.
Preparation : 45 min
Cooking : 40 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 steaks of trout (130 g each)
- 100 g of refined Camembert
- 25 cl of fish stock
- 100 g of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 55 g semi-salted butter
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Salt flower
- Salt pepper
Roasted sea trout back with Camembert cheese
Peel and wash the celery. Cut it into sections.
- Melt 30 g of butter in a sauté pan, sprinkle with a pinch of sugar, place the celery pieces there, season.
- Pour water halfway up the celery and cover with a disc of baking paper with a hole in the center.
- Cook over low heat until the liquid evaporates. Check doneness: the tip of a knife should easily penetrate the flesh and the celery should be translucent and shiny.
- Crust the Camembert (recover the crusts). Cut it into cubes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th.8).
- In a saucepan, pour the stock, add the camembert crusts.
- To heat. Pour in the cream, evaporate. Filter then gradually incorporate the diced Camembert over low heat.
- Season. Reserve in bain-marie.
- Place the trout steaks on a non-stick baking sheet, season and place a few cubes of the remaining butter on the surface.
- Bake and cook (depending on thickness) between 10 and 12 minutes.
- On a hot plate, place a few pieces of celery, place the fish steaks, pour a string of Camembert sauce.
- Sprinkle with fleur de sel.
Other soft cheeses with a bloomy rind can be used in this type of sauce:
Cellar side: Cider brut
Photo: C. Herlédan