We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As a light dish with a salad or as an accompaniment to a good grill, these pumpkin rosti with Comté are terribly greedy.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 5 strands of parsley
- 1 potato
- 300 g of pumpkin
- 60 g of Comté
- 10 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. oil soup
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Pumpkin rosti with Comté
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Peel and wash the potato. Grate it.
- Peel and wash the pumpkin. Grate it using a large grater.
- Place the pumpkin in a salad bowl with the cheese, grated potato and parsley. Season and mix.
- Form the rösti into pancakes, coat them with breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil and butter in a non-stick pan, place the grated pumpkin in it (don't too thick, do it several times if necessary). Flatten slightly with a spatula. Cook for 2 minutes over high heat and turn over. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Remove and blot on absorbent paper.
Serve on a mesclun or in paper cones.
This recipe can be used endlessly. Don't hesitate to use leftovers from your fridge (cheese, cured meat, ham, etc.), spices and other fresh herbs.
Find out more about the pumpkin
Originally from South America, the pumpkin is a cousin of the pumpkin and pumpkin. This little squash is distinguished by its appearance (teardrop-shaped, bright orange-red and slightly ribbed), and its taste (floury flesh reminiscent of chestnuts).
Delicious, the pumpkin is prepared in mash, flan, pie, soup ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel