We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A good, soft and creamy velvety, that's what makes you want when the first frost hits!
On the menu, pumpkin soup with salmon.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g fillet Salmon Scottish Label Rouge skinless
- 800 g of pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 50 g butter
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
Pumpkin soup recipe with salmon
- Peel the pumpkin, cut it into cubes
- Peel and slice the onion
- Melt it for 5 minutes in half the butter
- Add the pumpkin, cover with water, add the broth, salt and pepper
- Cook 25 min
- Whip the liquid cream into whipped cream, add black pepper and salt, keep cool
- Cut the salmon into thin slices, place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and brush them with olive oil,
- Salt and pepper.
Preheat the oven grill.
- Mix the pumpkin, add the rest of the butter and the heavy cream
- Pass the salmon slices 3 to 4 minutes under the oven grill
- Pour the velouté into soup plates
- Place the salmon slices on top with one or two quenelles of whipped cream