The bite to the queen is a great classic of French cuisine and can be cooked in many ways.
Here is the seafood queen bite recipe here!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 ready-to-cook queen bites
- 500 g of mussels or 200 g of peeled mussels
- 150 g boneless fish fillet
- 150 g peeled shrimp
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 50g butter
- 100g of flour
- 20 cl of white wine
- 1 chopped onion
Seafood Queen Bite Recipe
The seafood queen bites are excellent as a starter or as a main course accompanied by a good lettuce.
There is no point in making the queen's bite-size dough yourself because ready-to-bake appetizers can be found in all good bakeries and even in your supermarket.
- Start by cleaning the molds well by removing the wire and possibly brushing them.
- Cook the mussels in a casserole dish with the white wine and chopped onion
- Remove from heat when open and keep the cooking juices
- Pass the cooking juices through a Chinese to remove all the impurities
- Gently shell the mussels to keep only the flesh
- Slice the mushrooms
In a saucepan, pour the juice of the mussels
- Add the butter and flour then mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture
- Then add the mushrooms, shrimps and fish fillet
- Cook for 5 minutes over low heat and crumble the fish fillet as much as possible
Preheat the oven to 220 °
- Fill the bites to the queen of the preparation
- Bake and cook for 10 min
Bites à la Reine are great as a starter, but as a main course with a small green salad.
You can also keep them, once cooled, by putting them in the freezer.
Enjoy your meal !