We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipe for the poppy, leek and fresh goat cheese pie should blow you away! It’s a blend of flavor and smoothness….
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 leeks
- 1 shallot
- 120 gr of fresh goat cheese
- 10 gr of poppy seeds
- 210 gr of flour
- 100 gr of butter
- 20 ml of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Baking paper
Recipe from the Poppy, leek and fresh goat cheese tart
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.6).
- Weigh the right amount of butter and cut it into small cubes.
- Set them aside in a bowl and leave them at room temperature (or near a heat source) to soften.
- Peel and mince the shallot.
- Cut off the ends of the leeks and thinly slice them.
- Rinse them and set them aside.
In a salad bowl,
- Make the shortcrust pastry.
- Combine the flour, oil, butter, 1 pinch of salt, poppy seeds and 50 ml of water.
- Mix with your fingertips, then form a uniform ball.
Roll out the dough and place it in a pie dish.
- Prick it lightly with a fork.
- Place baking paper in the center and put a heavy weight on it.
- The objective is to pre-bake the dough without it swelling.
- Bake and cook for 10 minutes.
- Brown the shallot in a pan with 1 knob of butter, over medium heat for 2 min.
- Then add the leeks, mix, salt and pepper and add 1 tsp. tablespoon of water.
- Reduce, stirring occasionally, for 10 min.
Take the dough out of the oven and spread the goat cheese cut into slices on top.
Then finish evenly with the leeks and bake again for 10 min.
Enjoy hot, possibly accompanied by a green salad.
If you can prepare the dough a little in advance (30 min. / 1h) and let it rest, this is recommended.