We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As an aperitif or as a starter, this Cheese Bruschetta recipe is full of freshness and indulgence.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 slices of country bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 jar of onion confit
- 160 g Madame Loïc® cheese
- A few sheets of basil
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- Grill the slices of bread.
- Rub each slice of bread with the garlic clove.
- Peel and slice the half onion into rings.
- On each slice of bread, place the onion confit, spread with cheese, then add the onion rings.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with basil leaves.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel