We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In radishes and turnips, nothing is wasted, everything is cooked!
Low in calories and nutritionally excellent, the tops are also rich in taste and flavor!
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 bunch of radish
- 1 bunch of turnips new
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- Salt pepper
- 1 knob of butter
Radish and turnip top soup recipe
- Start by cutting the tops of radishes and turnips then clean them well,
- Peel and mince the onion
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices
In a large saucepan,
- Melt a large knob of butter
- Add the tops and cook for a few moments
- Add the potatoes and chopped onion
- Pour in the chicken broth
- Cook until the potatoes are tender (about 10 min)
- Mix everything
This soup is a real treat, bon appétit!
- Read also, radish leaf soup
- All the radish recipes
- All the turnip-based recipes