As an aperitif but why not as a fresh and light starter, the zucchini caviar with Greek flavors should be unanimous.
This is a gluten-free recipe that can be suitable for anyone.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 slices of gluten-free country bread
- 600 g of courgettes
- 20 cubes of feta cheese with herbs
- 12 black olives
- 1 clove of garlic.
Zucchini caviar recipe with Greek flavors
- Wash the zucchini, cut them into slices and cook for 5 minutes in a pot of boiling water.
- Run them under cold water, drain them.
- Cut the olives into cubes.
- Peel and defrost the garlic.
- Mix the feta, zucchini and garlic.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Toast the slices of bread in the toaster or in the oven.
- Cut each slice into pieces and spread them with caviar.
- Add a few pieces of olives and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © Marque Repère / Francesca Mantovani