Summer is the time for grilling and kebabs, an ideal meal when you have a barbecue or plancha available.
Here is an original recipe for lamb skewers with zucchini, tomatoes and onions.
Ingredients for 6 people (about 12 skewers):
- 1.2 kg oflamb (shoulder or leg)
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 courgettes
- 6 small onions or 4 big
- Provence herbs
Recipe for lamb skewers with zucchini, tomatoes and onions:
The success of this recipe lies above all in the cooking, as the lamb should not be overcooked, as it may be a little dry.
To avoid this and to flavor it at the same time, it can be marinated for a few hours with olive oil and Provence herbs ...
- Start by cutting the lamb into good-sized pieces (about 3 cm per side)
- Wash the vegetables without peeling them
- Peel the onions
- Cut the onions and vegetables into pieces the size of the meat
- Bring barbecue spades
- Prick the meat, alternating lamb, zucchini, onion and tomato
- Sprinkle with Provence herbs on top then pour a drizzle of olive oil
Your skewers are then ready to cook on the barbecue or on the plancha ...
Enjoy your meal !