Full of freshness and fragrant, this recipe for cod papillotes with lime and quinoa is delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 cod fillets
- 25 cl of fresh cream
- 1 lime
- 1/2 courgette
- 1/2 pepper yellow
- 20 Cherry tomatoes red and yellow
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- salt pepper
- 250 g of quinoa
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 15 g semi-salted butter
Read also: health benefits and virtues of quinoa
Cod papillotes with lime and quinoa
For the cod and lime papillotes:
- Preheat the oven to 165 ° C (th.5-6).
- Wash the lime and remove a few zest.
- Wash and grate the half zucchini and cut the half pepper into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the cream with the lemon zest. Season.
- Oil the inside of 4 sheets of parchment paper with a brush. In the center, place the cod fillet, cover with the cream and zest mixture.
Arrange the vegetables on the fish. Add a few cherry tomatoes and
close the papillotes.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes.
For the quinoa:
- Cook the quinoa in the vegetable broth for 10 minutes, rinse.
- In a sauté pan, brown the quinoa in the foamy butter.
- Serve the papillote accompanied by the quinoa.
Wellness and quinoa
A round seed coming from America, it is often called the "rice of the Incas". Quinoa is a pseudo-cereal since it belongs to the chenopodiaceae family (same family as that of beets and spinach). Quinoa is easily digestible, gluten-free but rich in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium and iron, as well as vitamins. Its protein intake (between 16 to 18%) and its composition of essential amino acids allows this seed to be eaten as a single dish. In our diet, it replaces dishes consisting of rice, semolina or pasta.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan