We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the recipe for rice pudding and milk jam, an ideal dessert for gourmets and gourmets, easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients for 8 people:
- 1 jar of Bonne Maman milk jam
- 1 handful of sliced almonds
- 1 egg
- 150 g sugar
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 7 cl of liquid cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 140 g round rice
Rice pudding and milk jam recipe
- Beat the whole egg with the sugar and add the whole milk, the liquid cream and the split vanilla bean then heat without boiling while stirring.
- Infuse for half an hour.
- Remove the pod and add the round rice.
- Cook for 40 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Pour into a dish and let cool.
- When ready to serve, pour one to two tablespoons of milk jam into the bottom of 4 ramekins, then add the rice pudding.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds roasted in a pan and serve.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: Bonne Maman / F. Mantovani