As a starter or as an aperitif, these turmeric zucchini and shrimp verrines should dazzle the eyes and taste buds of your guests.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 stirred yogurts
- 1 tbsp. coffee of turmeric
- 1 tbsp. lobster oil (or other)
- 2 small courgettes
- 150 g marinated peeled shrimp
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Some luminaries of fennel (or dill)
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- Prepare the yoghurt sauce: in a small bowl, arrange the yogurts, turmeric, lobster oil, fleur de sel and pepper.
Mix and adjust the seasoning to taste (chilli, curry, etc.).
- In each verrine, pour the yogurt sauce.
- Wash and dry the courgettes, grate them and place them on each verrine.
- Finish the dressing with the marinated shrimp, a few sesame seeds and a few sprigs of fennel (or dill).
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel