We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quail is one of the great classics for a holiday meal, here it is lacquered with Bonne Maman® Black Cherry Jam and roasted vegetables
Preparation : 15 min
Cooking : 30 min
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 quail
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Bonne Maman® Black Cherry Jam
- 1 tablespoon of honey liquid
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 150 ml of sweet white wine
- 2 pinches of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 jar of pitted cherries
- Mini carrots
- Mini turnips
- Mini courgettes
- 1 half bunch of chervil
Recipe for glazed quail with black cherry jam
- Season the inside of the quail with salt and pepper.
- Place cherries and a little Bonne Maman® Black Cherry Jam inside the quails.
In a bowl,
- Combine honey, Bonne Maman® Black Cherry Jam, olive oil and soy sauce, finally add a little wine and whisk.
- Pour this mixture over the quails.
- Film the quails in the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning them regularly.
In a skillet,
- Brown a small sliced onion, brown the quails on all sides, deglaze them with a little soft wine, then place them on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with marinade from time to time.
- Take out the quails and keep them warm.
Roast the vegetables in the rest of the marinade in a sauté pan, add a little Bonne Maman® Black Cherry Jam to the marinade to lengthen it.
Serve each quail on a plate with the roasted vegetables and sprinkle with chervil.
Photo credit: Bonne Maman / F. Mantovani