Stir-fried beef, ideally cooked in a wok and garnished with sesame and shiitake mushrooms, is a quick dish to prepare and delicious to savor.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 piece of rumsteak weighing approximately 280 gr
- 200 gr of shiitake mushrooms
- 160 gr of organic bulgur
- 15 gr of golden sesame seeds
In the closet
- 2 knobs of butter
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe from sautéed beef with sesame and shiitake
Heat a pot of salted water.
- Coarsely peel the mushrooms, cut the stems, then cut them into 4 or 6 pieces.
- Rinse them very quickly under water.
- Drain and dry them well.
As soon as the water quivers,
- Pour the bulgur in rain and cook for 10 min. medium heat.
- At the end of the 10 min. turn off the heat, cover and let swell for 5 min.
- Melt 1 knob of butter in a sauté pan and sear the mushrooms over high heat for 1 min. stirring them vigorously.
- Add the sesame and then cook over medium heat for 8 minutes.
Cut the rump steak into thin strips and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add them to the mushrooms for 2 min. before the end of cooking.
- Sear everything for 2 min. over high heat, stirring constantly so that it does not stick.
Drain the bulgur, place it in a dish, add 1 knob of butter and place the beef / shiitake mixture on top.
If you have some soy sauce in your cupboards and some fresh herbs such as cilantro or basil, don't deprive yourself!
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”