Even in winter we want freshness and raw vegetables when the sun starts to fail us.
So here is the recipe for apple, cabbage and carrot remoulade.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1/2 Red cabbage
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of crushed hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt pepper
Apple, cabbage and carrot remoulade recipe
This recipe is simple and healthy thanks to the combination of delicious vegetables and winter fruit.
- Start by peeling the apples and carrots
- Remove the top of the cabbage
- Wash the cabbage and carrots
- Grate all the ingredients
- Crush the hazelnuts
In a salad bowl or on individual plates,
- Mix the vegetables with the crushed hazelnuts
Make the seasoning in a bowl,
- Put 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- Pour everything over the remoulade
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Brigitte (84)