Excellent for your health, tuna can be cooked in 1001 ways so here is the delicious recipe for tuna crumble.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shallot
- 10 green olives
- 1 large can of tuna in oil
- 100 g leftover rice (barley, wheat or quinoa)
- 100 g of tomato sauce
- A few drops of tabasco
- 100g of flour
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of water (at room temperature)
- 100 g semi-salted butter
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Tuna crumble recipe
For the crumble dough:
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, water, cold demisel butter and cut into pieces.
- Mix with your fingers until a crumbly dough forms.
- Let stand in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Wash and peel the shallot. Chisel it.
- Cut the olives into small pieces.
- In a salad bowl, combine the tuna, rice, tomato sauce, green olives, shallot and tabasco. Mix everything together and place in casseroles or a gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with crumble.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
Serve with green vegetables or a salad.
Learn more about canned tuna
Rich in iron, magnesium and essential nutrients, canned tuna is primarily a source of protein. It provides amino acids essential for the proper development of the body, as well as PP vitamins involved in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
A low energy source (150 calories per 100 g), natural tuna contains a very low content of lipids which are mostly omega 3, reducing among other things the risk of cardiovascular disease and certain cancers.
For amateurs watching their fat intake, it should be remembered that tuna in oil, also very popular, is much fatter than tuna in its natural state.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel