Here is a nice recipe for leek gratin with its béchamel sauce with buckwheat flour.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 800 g of white leeks
- 60 g salted butter
- 50 g buckwheat flour
- 35 cl of whole milk
- 80 g of bacon
- 100 g Emmental
- Nutmeg, curry
- Salt pepper
Buckwheat leek gratin recipe
Start by cooking the leeks in the pressure cooker for 20 minutes
Buckwheat flour bechamel sauce
Make a roux:
- Heat the butter in a saucepan
- As soon as it is melted, add the buckwheat flour
- Leave to cook for 3 minutes, stirring
- Add cold milk
- Cook until the sauce thickens
- Season with nutmeg, curry, salt and pepper
Sauté the bacon in a pan until golden brown.
Place the leeks in an individual glass casserole dish. Garnish with some bacon.
Drizzle with black wheat bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with grated Emmental.
Brown for 10 minutes in a very hot oven.
As a main course with a good lettuce or as an accompaniment to braised meat, this recipe is a treat.
- To discover: the leek tart
Recipe : T. Debéthun - Photo : C. Herlédan