Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 Roscoff onions
- 1/4 of Red cabbage
- 4 Sweet potatoes
- 110 g of butter ½ salt (including 30 g for cooking the vegetables)
- 40 g of parmesan powder
- 80 g flour
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons oat bran (if not oatmeal)
- 1 tsp. sesame
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of flax seeds
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Crumble From Vegetables
- Peel and mince the onions.
- Wash and cut the cabbage.
- Peel, wash and cut the sweet potatoes into pieces.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a salad bowl, place the flour, the parmesan powder, the salt, 80 g of butter ½ salt, cut into pieces, the sesame, the oat bran, the flax seeds and the pepper. Mix with your fingertips until a smooth paste is obtained.
- In a frying pan, brown the sweet potatoes, Roscoff onions and red cabbage in 30 g of ½ salted butter.
- Cover and continue cooking over low heat for about 15 minutes. If necessary, pour a little water over the vegetables.
Cooking the vegetable crumble
- Prepare a gratin dish or four mini-dishes. Arrange the half-cooked vegetables, and sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes, until the top is golden.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: S. Thommeret