We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Amaze your friends with this chocolate and sweet potato fondant recipe that changes and awakens the taste buds.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of 85% chocolate
- 400 g of Yam
- 50 g brown sugar
- 5 cl of liquid cream
- 10 g semi-salted butter
- Peel and wash the sweet potatoes. Cut them into pieces.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Check doneness by pricking the sweet potatoes with the blade of a knife. Drain them.
- Mix the sweet potatoes with the brown sugar and the liquid cream. Reserve.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with 10 g of butter, then mix it with the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Line a cake mold with a film. Pour the preparation into the mold, cover with a film.
Refrigerate 24 hours
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: C. Herlédan