A great classic among desserts, the Florentine is terribly greedy and crunchy. Relatively easy to make, here are the delicious recipes.
Preparation : 25 min
Cooking : 20 min
Rest : 1 h
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 40 g of a mixture of dried fruits (apricots, rhubarb, etc.)
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 20g sugar
- 30 g of liquid honey
- 50 g flour
- 100 g of couverture chocolate (pastry chef)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Lightly crush the dried fruits.
- In a saucepan, place the butter, sugar and honey, heat over low heat. Mix well. Off the heat, add the mixture of crushed dried fruits and flour, mix and pour onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan in a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Break the dried fruit plate into pieces, then brush them with chocolate on one side.
- Leave to dry for 30 minutes and enjoy.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel