We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy to make, this lemon pie recipe is terribly delicious.
Lemon pie ingredients:
Sweet dough :
- 125 g semi-salted butter
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 250g of flour
- 1/2 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 untreated lemons
- 40g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 g of white chocolate
For the sweet dough:
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before using it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- In a bowl, work the butter with a fork until it has a creamy consistency. Add the sugar and egg. Mix, the appliance should be creamy.
- Sift the flour and the yeast, add them to the mixture. Mix so as to combine everything well.
- Place the dough obtained between 2 sheets of baking paper, spread it out forming a disc. Place it in a pie dish (or a stainless steel ring), cover it with baking paper and place ceramic balls on it.
Bake and cook for 8 minutes. Remove the beads and foil, cook for 5 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- Unmould (or remove the circle), place on a grid and let cool for 30 minutes.
For the lemon cream:
- Wash the lemons, remove the zest from one of them. Cut it finely.
- Squeeze them, pour the juice into a saucepan, add the sugar, zest and eggs. Mix well. Cook over low heat, continuing to stir, until the cream begins to thicken.
- Just melt the white chocolate, pour the thickened cream over it and mix. Once the mixture is smooth, blend it with a hand blender.
- Pour the lemon cream on the tart base and keep refrigerated for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into equal parts and enjoy!
Also to discover: la lemon meringue pie
When the dough is white-fired, the ceramic balls are used to maintain the shape of the latter. Pulses, such as beans or lentils, or stones can also fulfill this mission.
Recipe: S. Samson, Photo: F. Hamel
Read also: health benefits and virtues of lemon