Do you love cauliflower and don't know what to do with the leaves that are perfectly edible?
Let yourself be tempted by this delicious soup of cauliflower leaves and potatoes.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- Sheets of a cauliflower
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 25 cl of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Cauliflower leaf soup recipe
Start by boiling a large pot of salted water,
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into pieces and put them in water,
- Cook for 15 minutes over a simmering heat
Take the potatoes out of the water when they are cooked and prepare the cabbage,
- Detach all the leaves of the cauliflower, then wash them,
- Peel and mince the onion,
In another saucepan or Dutch oven,
- To melt the butter,
- Sauté the onions 2 to 3 min
- Add the cabbage leaves then cover for a few minutes
- Add the chicken broth then cook for another 5 minutes
- Add the potatoes and mix everything
- You will add a little water if necessary or if you like it more or less thick.
- Add the tablespoon of sour cream,
- Salt, pepper
Enjoy your meal !