Here is a tasty and crunchy chocolate dessert with the recipe for the crunchy chocolate cake.
Easy and quick to prepare, it should delight the taste buds of your guests.
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 100 g Lindt 70% cooking chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g flour
- 3 whole eggs
Crunchy chocolate cake recipe
1. Warm the dark chocolate, broken into pieces, in a bain-marie.
During this time, soften the softened butter with a spatula in a terrine.
Combine these two ingredients and work the mixture until smooth.
2. In addition, mix the sugar, the flour and the beaten eggs in an omelet. Then incorporate the chocolate dough and work everything for about ten minutes.
3. Pour the preparation into a 22 cm diameter non-stick tart mold and bake in the oven at 200 ° C (th. 6/7) for about twenty minutes.
Let cool and unmold.
4. It is possible to glaze the top of the cake straight out of the oven with a bar of milk chocolate melted in a little sweetened milk and a knob of butter.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: Ed. Solar