Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of cod fillets
- 12 cooked pink prawns
- 40g butter
- 800 g spinach
- Salt pepper
- 200 g of mussels
- 200 g cockles
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1 shallot
- 20 g butter
- 4 curries
- 1 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1/2 tsp. tomato paste
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp. oil soup
- 2 cl of cognac
Preparation : 45 min -Cooking : 1 h 35 min
- Shell the shrimps, reserve the shells for the coulis.
For the seashells:
- Soak the cockles for 1 hour in salted water with coarse salt. Rinse well.
- Scrape and wash the mussels.
- Peel, wash and chop the shallot. Brown it in the butter. Pour the wine. Bring to a boil and add the shellfish.
Stir, remove from heat when opening. Shell. Filter and keep the juice.
For the shellfish coulis:
- Peel, wash and dice the carrot.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Wash the garlic (with skin).
- Place the shrimp shells, crushed curries, the vegetables in the oil and 20 g of hot butter. Flambé with cognac. Pour in the wine, water and shellfish juice. Add the bouquet garni, the tomato paste.
Simmer for 1h30. Filter, evaporate by half and incorporate the remaining butter.
- Wash and hull the spinach. Melt them in 20 g of butter.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Place the cod on a buttered baking sheet. Season. Bake and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In 4 casseroles, distribute all the ingredients, coat with the coulis.
Recipe: T. Bryone - Photo: C. Herlédan