We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious Asian recipe, this wok pork with snow peas and fragrant spices should delight you.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 podsgarlic
- 1 onion
- 200 g snow peas
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil (if not grape seed oil)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp. 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 tbsp. coffee of ginger fresh grated
- 1/2 tsp. green chili paste
- 1 packet of rice vermicelli (200 g)
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 600 g ground pork
- 20 cl of chicken broth
- 2 sprigs of fresh herbs (mint, coriander or parsley)
- Salt,pepper from the mill
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash and mince the snow peas.
- In a pan, heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and allspice and cook for about 1 minute over medium heat.
- Soak the rice vermicelli in cold water for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter in a wok, allow to melt and add the onion, garlic, mustard seeds, ginger and green chili paste. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground pork. Mix, cook for 5 minutes and pour in the hot broth.
Continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a wok, sauté the sliced snow peas very quickly, add the vermicelli and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Check the seasoning (pepper and salt if necessary).
- Serve on a plate or on a plate, accompanied by fresh herbs.
Find out more about rice vermicelli
Long and thin strands of rice pasta, rice vermicelli are commonly used in Chinese cuisine. They are eaten in soups, salads, pancakes, spring rolls ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel