Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 350g leftover cooked meat (beef, pork or lamb)
- 400g tomatoes (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- 80 g grated Emmental
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 5 ml of sunflower oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 30 min -Cooking : 50 min
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Line a tart mold with the shortcrust pastry. Pinch the edges with your fingers and
Prick the bottom with a fork. Cover the dough with a circle of paper
greaseproof, place balls or pulses on top. Bake for 20
minutes to precook the dough.
- Peel and mince the onion. Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Wash the
tomatoes, peel, seed and crush them.
- In a sauté pan, pour the oil, heat and cook without coloring
sliced onion. Add the chopped tomatoes, thyme and chopped garlic.
Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the whole egg with salt and pepper, then add the
- Quickly mix the beaten egg and the cream with the tomato sauce.
- Take out the pie shell, place the crumbled meat on the bottom, pour the
preparation and sprinkle with Emmental.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy hot or cold.
Recipe: A. Beauvais - Photo: F. Hamel