Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 onions
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 1.2 kg turkey in pieces
- 120 g smoked bacon
- 50 cl of raw cider
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cl of milk
- 1 tbsp. heaped tablespoon of starch
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 15 prunes
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 30 min -Cooking : 40 min
- Peel and chop the onions.
- In a casserole dish, melt the butter, wait until it is foamy and add the chopped onions. Cook for 3 minutes without coloring. Remove them and set aside.
- Add the pieces of turkey and the bacon, brown. Deglaze with the cider, add the cooked onions, thyme and bay leaf. Season.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the milk and the cornstarch, mix well then add the liquid cream. Reserve.
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, add the prunes, then the mixture of cream and cornstarch. Adjust seasoning.
Serve hot with steamed potatoes, brown rice or tagliatelle.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel