Ingredients for 4 smoothies:
- 300 g of ripe apricots
- 2 tbsp. of acacia honey
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 2 stirred yogurts
- 12 ice cubes
- Type of dishes : desserts
– Preparation : 20 min
– Rest : 2 h
- Wash, cut and pit the apricots.
- In a saucepan, pour 20 cl of water, honey and thyme. Heat 10 minutes over low heat, then remove from heat. Add the apricots, cover and let steep for 20 minutes.
- At the end of this time, remove the thyme. Place the apricots in the fridge (about 2 hours).
- In a salad bowl, pour the apricots, yoghurt and a little juice from the infusion. Mix with a giraffe (or in a blinder).
- Place the ice cubes in tall glasses, add the smoothie and serve immediately.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel