Both greedy and relatively light, this turkey burger and its yogurt sauce is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 wholemeal buns with sesame seeds
- 350g turkey breast
- 4 large sheets of lettuce
- 4 sweet and sour pickles
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of liquid cream
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 g butter
- Salt pepper
Yogurt sauce :
- 1 natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. strong mustard
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of chive
- 1 tbsp. 1 teaspoon capers
Also read: our delicious homemade burger recipes
Turkey burger recipe, yogurt sauce
Preheat the oven to 130 ° C (t.4).
- Wash and wring out the salad.
- Peel, wash and finely chop the onion and garlic (degermed).
- Finely chop the turkey breast.
In a salad bowl, break and place the egg, add the turkey breast, cream, breadcrumbs, onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
Melt the butter in a pan, add 4 tablespoons of the above preparation. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Keep warm when entering the oven.
For the yogurt sauce:
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Chop the capers.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, chives and capers. Season, mix well and place in the fridge.
- Cut the buns in half. Garnish one side with the sauce, place a salad leaf, the chopped pickles, the meat. Cover again with the yogurt sauce and the other half of the bread.
- Serve and enjoy hot!
- To obtain a meat preparation similar in shape to bread, when the butter is foamy, place 4 stainless steel circles, about 8 centimeters in diameter, in the pan. Inside, add the meat mixture and continue with the recipe.
- Breads can be quickly reheated in the toaster or under the oven grill.
- This recipe can be made with other meats (chicken, beef, etc.).
- If you want to add more color to your burger, do not hesitate to add a few very thin slices of tomatoes.
Photo and recipe credit: T. Bryone, C. Herlédan