A good, soft and creamy velvety, that's what makes you want when the first frost hits!
On the menu, velouté of Butturnet squash, morels and chavignol.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 aged chavignol
- 1 squash Butternut 1 kg
- 10 chestnuts cooked
- 30 cl of liquid cream
- 60 g butter
- 60 g of fresh or dehydrated morels
- Salt pepper
- 1 bunch of chive or chervil.
- Peel the squash and cut it into cubes,
- Sweat them in half the butter for 10 minutes, then wet them with water until the vegetable is cooked through.
- Mix together with the rest of the butter and the cream.
- Check the seasoning.
- Wash the morels and cook them for 15 min with a little water and a knob of butter.
- Crush the chestnuts and make chavignol shavings using a peeler.
- Arrange the soup in a bowl, arrange the other ingredients on the surface.
- Decorate with the herbs.
Enjoy your meal !