We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 100 g of chewed up
- 1 beet cooked
- 15 cl of walnut oil
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ baguette
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of truffle oil
- 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 10 g old-fashioned mustard
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 4 small Swiss
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tbsp. chopped chervil
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon chopped parsley
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
As an aperitif or as a starter, treat yourself to these delicious Swiss biscuits with herbs and beet caviar.
Small Swiss with herbs and beet caviar, lamb's lettuce salad
Preheat the oven to 130 ° C (th.4 / 5).
- Clean the lamb's lettuce.
In a robot,
- Mix the cooked and peeled beetroot.
- Stir in 5 cl of walnut oil and lemon juice. Salt and pepper.
- Cut the baguette into thin slices. Brush the croutons with the truffle oil and 5 cl of walnut oil.
- Brown in the oven for 10 minutes.
In a salad bowl,
- Whisk the vinegar with the mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the remaining walnut oil and peanut oil. Season the lamb's lettuce with this vinaigrette.
- Toss the small Swiss with the chopped herbs. Season with salt and pepper, add a drop of Tabasco.
- Dress in verrines, filling first with small Swiss cheese with herbs, then with beet caviar.
- Present the verrines accompanied by the lamb's lettuce salad and croutons.
Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil.
The nutritional benefits of aromatic herbs are often underestimated due to their low consumption.
However, in addition to bringing flavors and smells to dishes, most are very rich in antioxidants and contribute to proper functioning
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel