We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Leek and smoked salmon quiche is a must-have for homemade quiches! Here is a recipe to bring your friends together or to please the whole family ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 puff pastry or shortcrust pastry according to your preference
- 3 leeks
- 200 g of Salmon smoke
- 20 cl of liquid cream (or crème fraîche)
- 20 cl of milk
- 125 g of grated cheese (Gruyère, Emmental)
- 4 eggs
- Salt pepper
Salmon and leek quiche recipe
This recipe from salmon and leek quiche is the ideal dish to receive friends who arrive, accompanied by a good salad ...
- Preheat your oven to 180 °
Preparation of the filling:
- Remove the green from the leeks that you will keep to make a good soup
- Keep the green part close to the leek white
- Cut the leek lengthwise then in 2 cm sections
- Brown the leek in a pan over high heat so as to brown them, they must remain firm.
Preparation of the quiche base:
In a salad bowl or a bowl,
- Crack the eggs and beat vigorously
- Pour the cream that you will mix with the eggs, still beating very hard
- Then add the milk and mix again
- Add the grated cheese
- Salt, pepper
Making the salmon and leek quiche:
In a pie dish,
- Roll out the dough
- Arrange the leeks at the bottom then spread over the smoked salmon
- Then pour your quiche base
Cuisson of the quiche with salmon and leeks
The cooking the tare with leeks and salmon varies depending on your oven and dish but should be around 30 minutes with an oven at 180 ° (thermostat 6)
It is important to brown the top, it is better and much prettier ... serve the whole with a good lettuce.
Enjoy your meal !
- Also find our advice for grow your leeks well
- Find all our homemade pies and quiches ideas